6/01/2006

Diamonds are a girl's best...



Are diamonds a girl's best friend? Well I wouldn't go so far as to say they are a best friend...but they can make you feel pretty darn...special. The thing about a diamond is that in one moment it can make you feel all sparkly and special and in the next it can remind you that even the hardest stone on this earth can crack in a million little pieces if it's not properly taken care of. I try so very hard to pamper my diamond on a regular basis.

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday HNT_1

11 Comments:

  1. Michelle said...
    It does not necessarily take a dimond to make me feel special. A little note, a flower or sometimes even a hug is all it takes. It is the little things that mean the most. It should not take a flashy ring to make someone know that they are loved and feel special.
    Anonymous said...
    Pamper on Net!
    Keep sharing with us how you do so..!
    WDKY said...
    You're a diamond that I wouldn't need reminding to pamper. Happy HNT, sweetheart x
    k o w said...
    Very pretty. Is that bells I hear with the sig?
    Shannon said...
    ummm pretty and just which finger is it on?????
    dun dun dun dun?????
    Trudging said...
    Very true!
    kimmyk said...
    pretty bling bling!
    ~Tim said...
    Where does CZ rank?
    HHNT!
    Caterpillar said...
    It's beautiful!! You never talked about getting engaged but called your s.o. your fiance a couple weeks or so ago. When did he propose and when and what kind of wedding are you planning?
    JJ said...
    The ring is beautiful and the post eye opening.
    I see you,
    JJ
    NML/Natalie said...
    Reminds me that I need to get rid of my old engagement ring. I keep forgetting!

Post a Comment