6/13/2006

I'm fixed I'm fixed

The funny thing about being a techie is that I actually hate fixing techie things outside of my normal daily scope. I let my computer at home sit quietly gathering dust because quite honestly I'm all techied out by the end of the day. But...I got so sick and tired of Blogger not showing my posts that I had to pull out my hat of tricks and dig deep in my reservoir to try and fix it. Now...the true test is if you all can see what I write so please....comment and let me know. If all is good I'll be back with my mildly amusing words tomorrow.

10 Comments:

  1. Shannon said...
    YAY I can see you now!
    I have been coming by everyday to check
    last week if I waited long enough I was about to highlight where the words would be but not post
    so glad you fixed it
    how are you feeling NWC
    PG said...
    lol...

    Tide with Bleach... very cute, sireene... I think a LOT of blogs need that!!
    ;)

    I can see you VERY clearly now, miss Network Chic!
    Yay!
    PG said...
    ps...
    Honestly, I find the simpler my blogger template, the fewer issues I have with it..

    Actually, I find the simpler ALL things are in life, the better!
    Less 'system' crashes!
    ;)
    NML/Natalie said...
    I can see you :-)
    kimmyk said...
    I see you!
    Mellissa said...
    Hey NC,

    Can see you - and you look BEAUTIFUL!!

    xoxo,
    Bug
    TJ said...
    "Marco...???"


    ("Polo.")

    Oh, there you are.

    ;)

    Glad to see you again...
    Fatma said...
    where art thou!!!??/

    Oh I see you!!!


    :-)

    Fitèna
    WDKY said...
    Thank god for that! You don't know how much I've missed you x
    Mama Dukes said...
    missed you a ton!
    happy you're back

    was it really the bleach?

Post a Comment