6/15/2006

Is there anybody in there?



My belly is protruding quite nicely. When you are pregnant it doesn't really seem real until your stomach starts to round and pop out. Even through all the morning sickness it was still sort of 'far away'...the concept that is. But now as my clothes are getting tighter and it's becoming quite apparent that there's someone inside there...I smile because this is the part I like about being pregnant. The part when your belly button stretches, your tummy becomes round, and soon...I'll feel the flutter of the tiny life growing inside of me. God life is amazing isn't it? Ever since I had my first child I've never had to ask "Is there anybody in there," because I've discovered that the somebody in there, is me.

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday HNT_1

8 Comments:

  1. Mama Dukes said...
    love the flowers!

    yup its your best you in there stretching and growing too
    Sunshine said...
    That tiny flutter is worth more than all the money in the world. Enjoy every minute : )
    JJ said...
    What a great picture! I can really finally see you. Missed your pretty blog.
    I see you,
    JJ
    Caterpillar said...
    Oh, that's so cool and amazing! I'm definitely looking forward to exactly what you're talking about someday soon!

    And I love love love the picture - it's just perfect!
    Fatma said...
    Love the picture! this is really nice!

    I love watching pregnant women and never cease to be amazed by the whole idea of having a human being growing inside you!

    Fitèna
    keda said...
    beautiful.

    and that fluttering... hmmm lovely.

    happy hnt baby.
    madameplushbottom said...
    NWC - so glad to finally be able to get in here and read. I have not been able to get into your blog since I came in and read about you going camping. The music jams up and the page freezes and shuts me out. (sad face)

    I love the photo and your story. I Hope to be able to come back soon and read more. Take good care of yourself and lil you.
    WDKY said...
    Oh dear... I missed this. Still, it's a rather lovely way to start the week. And happy HNT to you both, of course :-)

Post a Comment