10/07/2005

Um, nice outfit

Now that my boobies are tucked safely back in my shirt (at least for another week) I have to tell you how awful I am....truly awful. I was on the train this morning and I'm staring at the ground, like a normal public trans whore does. So anyway, I'm sipping my coffee, trying to read a line of my book while balancing coffee in one hand, a book in another. The book is having a hard time catching my interest so my eyes start to wander. The only good thing about public trans is that it gives you a chance to people watch. That is...watch people, make fun of them in your head...notice how much better you are dressed than them, and laugh (to yourself of course). Today this real prissy b*tch catches my attention. She keeps flicking her hair back over her shoulder. It's hilarious because she's doing that whole, 'I'm pretty, look at me' move...women...you know the one I'm talking about. I swear she must have flipped that damn hair back ten times within 2 minutes. Ok, so here's the good part. My eyes move down her body (not in a lesbo sort of way) checking out her outfit. Not bad, simple brown suit, white blouse underneath and some killer boots. I'm thinking to myself that I need to dig my own 'ho boots out of my closet since the weather is turning cold. Ok, back to the subject. She looks good which kind of pisses me off because I can tell already I don't like her. She's never actually said anything to me, she's never looked at me, but I HATE her. Maybe it's the hair flip, maybe it's that she's taller than me, maybe it's that she has cute shoes...but hey my boobs are better. So Miss Thang turns around. Oh MY GOD. Get this....her skirt is stuck in her panty hose. Know what I mean? Her arse is hanging out for all the world to see. Didn't she feel the draft? Who cares...I'm laughing my arse off. She just stands there all cool like while on her backside her damn skirt is tucked into her panty hose AND she has no underwear on. Ha Ha..ok I know some of you males out there are gettin' turned on on by that but DON'T. There she was in all her glory...looking the part of the fool. I look around to see if anyone else notices, turns out the only other gawker is the PP smelling guy wedged against the door. I start thinking to myself how awful it would be if that happened to me. Would I want someone to tell me? Yes, I would absolutely want someone to tell me. So I'm mulling this idea in my head contemplating on whether or not I should say something. I should but...I HATE her. Oh the dilemma. Three more stops my lips are still sealed. Well, I only have one more stop, I'll say something as I leave the train. Damn...the moral side of myself really sucks sometimes. Ok, so I'm still looking at her, laughing, watching the PP smell guy get his rocks off enjoying the view. Here's my stop...here's my chance. I push my way past her. I start to open my mouth, here come the words....."Hey chica...nice outfit." Yep...that's all I said. I quickly leave the train and realize how utterly awful I am. God I love myself.

Stupid wench.

11 Comments:

  1. NewYorkMoments said...
    We were separated at birth. You are my hero!!!!!
    LDR said...
    Shame on you! You could have at least told her that she had lipstick on her teeth :) LOL!
    k o w said...
    Us guys always tell each other when our zippers are down.
    WDKY said...
    Absolutely the right thing to do. If I saw someone flicking hair like that I'd remove her underwear myself.
    Networkchic said...
    Jesus loves me. I learned everything I know in Catholic school.
    kimmyk said...
    I wouldn't have said anything, not because I'm pissy like that, but because how do you walk up to someone and say "excuse me your ass is showing" or I don't know. I'd politely smile as I exited probably.

    Unless she flipped her hair in my coffee then the shit would be on! Then I'd knock her out and take her boots.
    finally forgiving said...
    That is so what I would have done....

    I don't know if that was a good thing to admit or not.
    ... j said...
    and this is exactly why men will never understand women, or how they comepte amongst themeselves. If it was a dude, any other dude would have went up to him and said "yo dude, check your pants/fly/whatever" - women?!?
    Anonymous said...
    so there really are women out there like this. I always wondered why they never told. cruel.cruel.cruel. yep women really do have it in for themselves.
    Sky said...
    Ok, I guess I am not of the norm. I would have said something to her and probably would have been something along the lines "fix your skirt in the back"...nothing more as to not embarass her more. Ok, so I am freak.
    NML/Natalie said...
    Hilarious! And I thought *I* was awful! Ah well, she'll have figured it out eventually although she probably remembers your remark!

Post a Comment