10/27/2005

Happy HNT. From your lips to ...



Mouths can be wonderful things. They can whisper sweet words of love so softly, so magically - it will send shivers down your spine. A mouth can suck on things....come on now I'm talking about tootsie pops and pop rocks and things that you can curl your tongue around (now really, get your mind out of the gutter). A mouth can smile a smile that will melt even the hardest of hearts...it can frown a frown that will make even a grown man cry. A mouth can also be someone's downfall. A mouth can open itself up without warning and let words slip pass with no fear of consequence. A mouth can reach an unbearable likeness of being. A mouth can be the reason something ends or the inspiration something needs to begin. The mouth is a powerful tool, if you use it correctly. Do you - use your mouth the right way?

22 Comments:

  1. WDKY said...
    Mmmmm... what beautiful lips...

    (Yes, I've been told I use mine the right way. More than once.)
    finally forgiving said...
    Happy HNT! Looks like we had the same idea for today. :-)
    Networkchic said...
    WDKY - I have no doubt whomever told you that...wasn't lying.
    k o w said...
    Sweet.
    NewYorkMoments said...
    Hey networkchic. Beautiful smile :-)
    Networkchic said...
    Hey thanks...I need to use it more often.
    Blondie... said...
    Very nice smile! Happy HNT to you too!
    Unknown said...
    I've had a big mouth, a dirty mouth and a smootchable smile. I've been told I can be either really good or really bad with my mouth. I like it best because it brings my body chocolate. =)
    Lee Ann said...
    Happy HNT!
    TJ said...
    Great smile, nwc. :)
    Beth said...
    Hee! Cute pic!

    Happy HNT!
    Anonymous said...
    Lips are some of the first things i notice on a person. Great Pic.

    Happy HNT all
    Chicken said...
    You gotta perty mouf! Happy HNT!
    TJ said...
    actually send an email to me, too. (yesandblog@yahoo.com) There's something I need to tell you about today's post...
    ... j said...
    nice labias - thats lips in spanish you pervs!
    Jennifer said...
    Always use mine properly. But do you think that a cigar is always just a cigar...??
    Jaxe said...
    Very cool smile. I esp. like how your lips curl up on the side ;-) Happy HNT
    kimmyk said...
    pretty smile and such white teeth!!

    i use my mouth for good-snickers bars are good for your mouth right? a happy mouth = a happy woman.
    Sky said...
    I have been told I use my mouth the right way :)
    Mara said...
    I love happy bunny!! Happy Halloween and Happy HNT!
    JJ said...
    Great lips sweetie.
    Kate B. said...
    Happy very late HNT. Great smile. And GREAT teeth! :-)

Post a Comment