10/12/2005

From the mouths of babes...

I just read this post from a new blog I found...it really moved me. A better wife posted a survey she found taken from kids ...it asked them what thought love was. Check out her site to read it. My favorite though has to be this one:

“If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate,”
Nikka - age 6


or this one:

“When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouth.”
Billy - age 4


Why don't we believe in those things anymore....or do we? Maybe we just need to be reminded.

6 Comments:

  1. WDKY said...
    " “When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouth.””

    Bless.
    finally forgiving said...
    This is the reason why I hang around my nephews so much...
    Networkchic said...
    Kids truly are unspoiled little beings. I wish I could be more like them.
    NML/Natalie said...
    Hilarious! Kids are so precocious and perceptive. I think that kids should write the next relationship guide.
    Liberty said...
    LOL nml! And hi there, thanks for visiting my blog and for the sweet comment. You have a great blog, I especially love the Because I said, I know what I am talking about, so listen. LOL That's me.

    Hugs
    Liberty
    Her Daddy's Eyes said...
    This is such a nice thing to post about. Thanks for sharing!

    ~Eyes

Post a Comment