10/03/2005

Oh Please make it stop

Read this then puke. I'm going to produce my own song entitled, "I'm a loser but I'm a minority so let me blame someone else for my failure." I'm sure it will sell.

I'll ask the same question I have asked a million times before, why or why is everything about race? Who cares if you like Bush or not....he doesn't hate black people. Kanye West is just some uneducated pompous arse that spouted off when he shouldn't have. Maybe he needs a few lessons in class. His music sucks too. Ok, done venting.

4 Comments:

  1. NewYorkMoments said...
    I think it's more like...The Republican party doesn't care about poor people who aren't going to vote Republican in the next election.

    And I know they dont' care about me!
    ... j said...
    If people want to propagate their own stupidity so let them, it's simply another example of social darwinism at work. And seriously the song should be titled "Bush only likes WASP people"
    k o w said...
    It's all in fun. I haven't heard the song so I can't really comment but I did like Kanye's performance at Live 8. And I'm not exactly his target audience.
    Me! said...
    Kanye West didn't write this song. After his comments of "George Bush Doesn't Like Black People" a mix was born, which was independently produced. Kanye has nothing to do with the recording. It's actually very smartly written and I feel it it's really good. I've been listening to the song play on the radio. Did you actually listen to the song? George Bush may not have deserved the comment at the particular time and place Kanye said it, but it needed to be said. Regardless whether it's a class issue or a race issue that happened... it happened and it was a disgrace.

Post a Comment