9/20/2005

Playing Hookey

I stayed home today, playing sick. Ok, actually I don't feel well but still I'm posting on this blog board. I didn't watch football last night...which I love, instead I decided to play out all my little fantasies on my 'immoral boyfriend.' I think I took out all my frustrations over comments about our living situation on him. He was happy to oblige. It reminded me of how things used to be before we had a baby. It's true what they say, your sex life does suffer. Mainly it's because you are so damn tired that sex is the last thing on your mind. It's been a real effort to make time for sex. Isn't that pathetic? But things are looking up...last night willy nilly decided to make an encore appearance. It used to be that we'd have sex wherever we wanted, now we actually have to have it in the bedroom, with the door closed, so no little ears can hear us. My God...I've turned into my parents. YUCK. Tonight I'm determined to have some lovin' somewhere other than my bedroom, maybe the back deck. It's dark out there, my yard is fenced...oh but there are mosquitoes...ooooh West Nile. If it ain't the kid dictating where you can f*ck it's the damn mosquito's. Ok, maybe the kitchen....we have a nice big table. Hmmm, maybe on the new granite counters....wow, it's a good thing I'm off work today.

8 Comments:

  1. Violet said...
    Good for you! : )
    Mister Hand said...
    My girlfriend and I had sex on the sofa not too long ago--the first place we've had sex besides on the bed in ages. And we don't even HAVE kids. We're just sick of each other.
    k o w said...
    Granite countertops are easy to clean afterwards too. But they're cold, very cold. And they hurt your knees after awhile so lay down a towel first.
    NewYorkMoments said...
    Go for it! Lock that kid in a room & let loose.
    WDKY said...
    I'm still a bit concerned about my rug.
    WDKY said...
    Personally, I think kitchen tables and sex are synonomous. I like to see people eat at the table afterwards too, but I'm just quirky like that.
    Unknown said...
    It truly doesn't matter where you have it just so long as you keep having it. After kids, it's easy to slip into a pattern of not having it.

    To quote an overused analogy: Sex is like pizza that way. Even when it's bad, it's good.
    Networkchic said...
    I had some great pizza last night.

Post a Comment