9/07/2005

I'm calmer now

Wow, yesterday I was so worked up over all the political discussion on Hurricane Katrina. I guess I let it sort of ruin my day...even though I came into the office in a perfectly good mood, I let the small minds of some point my attention in the wrong direction. I'm much calmer today.

We had a work meeting today to talk about our big 'move' to the new building across the street. They informed us we'd not only be working a couple of 8 hour shifts a few weekends in November but we'd also be working Thanksgiving day. Great...just what I need, more work hours, no more money (I'm salary), less time with my daughter, more time with the people I work with. I'm thrilled to say the least. I like my job...but I don't want my job to be my life. I've seen those people that live their jobs...it ain't pretty!

So what will I do....work but be very upset about it. Isn't that what normal passive aggressive people do? Wait, I'm not passive aggressive...I actually speak my mind. I guess I better go tell someone I'm not very happy.

1 Comment:

  1. NewYorkMoments said...
    Go rage on 'em! I would. No, I'd probably be passive aggressive.

Post a Comment