9/23/2005

Highschool Memories

Last night I was searching through boxes looking for an old Pink Floyd album (they had 'albums' in my days). Anyway, I came across my highschool 'Memory' book. This is the book they give you when you are a senior and you are supposed to write all your memories, hopes, and aspirations in it. I started reading mine....what a hoot. God I was naive. I thought I'd share a few 'moments':

What was your favorite class: english - i want to be a writer someday and the books are interesting. (yes I was a geek, I liked to read)

Who was your favorite teacher: mr. dunning, even though he used to be a monk, he's really hot, I'm surprised he was a monk, do they have hot monks, i mean the no sex thing would really suck. (I went to Catholic school)

Who was the cutest (my God they used cutest) guy/girl in your class: cutest boy, steve maley. we made out once during home ec...ms. shuffelbein is so clueless. i think it was fun because people watched. cutest girl, dana garcia...bitch (dana was a bitch)

What was your most cherished high school moment: when i lost my virginity...oops, just kidding mom because i know you are so totally reading this - i'm still a virgin, my most cherished moment - when i graduate and leave this insane asylum behind (i so was not a virgin)

What was your worst highschool moment: when i lost my virginity...my God that hurt and it seemed like an awful lot of pain for 2 mins of pleasure - all his, again mom - i'm joking (it doesn't hurt anymore but the time difference is the same)

Highschool sweetheart was: let's see, there was alex, todd, jay, charlie, alex again, todd again, steve (sort of) and now it's joe - this time it's for real (no i wasn't a slut)

Where do you want to be in your life in 5 years: graduated college, married, successful in a writing career, rich and skinny - and having lots of sex (what i actually accomplished - graduated from college and i was skinny, oh and i was having lots of sex)

10 years: still married, have a kid, published author, still skinny, still rich, still having lots of sex (what i actually accomplished - published in 3 newspapers, still was skinny, was having less sex)

If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be? getting drunk (i was sort of lush in highschool)

There they are...my life long goals. Wow, it's no surprise why I turned out so well. My mom always did teach me to aim high.

8 Comments:

  1. NewYorkMoments said...
    You're my hero!
    k o w said...
    Wish I knew ya in highschool.
    Networkchic said...
    oh I was popular...at least that's what I told myself.
    WDKY said...
    You're a top bird. And a Floyd fan too... did I tell you I've seen them three times, and I have backstage passes lined up for their world tour next year?

    I'm hoping this sort of information will elevate me in terms of eligibility. God know's, I need some kind of f*cking advantage!
    Networkchic said...
    Oh my...I was named after a Floyd song. My father was a bit of a 'rocker'. I can't believe you get to see them...you are WAY elevated.
    k o w said...
    Wait a second... Floyd is going on tour next year? I've never seen them but when I was 11 I stood outside of Veterans Stadium in Philly to hear them.
    WDKY said...
    Guys, they're being paid £75m to tour WITH Roger Waters. They played recently in Live8 over here (so did The Who) and were totally amazing. I've hero-worshipped them since my early teens, and this backstage pass thing is like a dream come true.
    Blake said...
    I love memory lane, especially when you offer witty comments on then/now.

    Blake

Post a Comment