12/27/2005

It's almost over...

Well it's almost over, the holiday season that is. I hope the holidays brought smiles to all of your faces and that whatever holiday you celebrated, it was a happy one. I'm actually glad it's almost over. Although I loved spending time with my family, I must admit the holidays have brought a bit of stress to my otherwise semi-calm life. It's so hard splitting up your time between families so each one feels equally compensated. Anyway, thank goodness it only happens once a year. Now the new year is almost upon us. I get a double dose of 'whammy' this time of year because I not only get to make some sort of 'resolutions' for the next year, I get to do it while turning a year older the very next day. You know I've always hated my birthday, January 2nd, because people are broke and hung over. I usually get the, "I'm too tired to help you celebrate." Oh well, I suppose I'm reaching those years where the day of my birth is better left hiding in the shadows of my mother's memory. It's true what they say, getting older really does suck.

Tomorrow I've decided to work on my New Year's resolutions...so stay tuned.

4 Comments:

  1. Zoozan said...
    I need some inspiration for new year's resolutions so I'll tune in
    kimmyk said...
    oohh i can hardly wait for the resolutions...i need to work on mine, but i never stick to 'em....so who knows. good luck with yours!
    WDKY said...
    Hmmm... I've got a present here for you. Want to come and get it? (And I can certainly think of some ways we could celebrate!)
    Anonymous said...
    Boy there is sure a bunch of sites. I just started doing some checking around for ideas on my new site and have been really overwhelmed with all of the variables. Color schemes, layout, etc. I might start a blog to and I like the layout of this one. Anyway, thanks for the ideas and if you feel like it you can look at my site too. chimney liner wood stove

Post a Comment