3/16/2006

what you are thinking


sometimes I like to peer inside your windows
hoping to catch a glimpse of who you might become
will you be strong enough to survive this world
or will you run and hide the same as I
I see you so deep in thought and part of me wonders
are those thoughts of me
will you grow up knowing how much you've changed my life
will it comfort you on the days you feel alone
when your heart is breaking
will you let me hold the pieces in my hands
can I teach you to be kind and compassionate
will you remember it always
what are you thinking my dear child
maybe some day you'll tell me

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday HNT_1

13 Comments:

  1. k o w said...
    Beautiful in every way. The words, picture, etc...
    Anonymous said...
    lovely.
    Networkchic said...
    Sireene, I'm feeling a bit better but I've decided to leave work early to catch up on some zz's.

    and thanks to everyone...kids truly are a blessing.
    ~Tim said...
    Sweet. HHNT!
    Caterpillar said...
    I echo kow exactly.
    Lori said...
    She is precious...and I bet as she grows older so much will be shared between you. Enjoy her beautiful, innocent babyhood days. They are a treasure.
    Shannon said...
    oooh she is soo beautiful.. how are you feeling gurlie?
    Rex said...
    You are so very blessed. What I wouldn't give to have that time when my kids were little back. But I cannot, I can only be here for them now and make their future the best I can. Will it be enough? Only my HP knows, but I am blessed to have gotten the time I did....18 months before my daughter left and a few more years with my son.
    Anonymous said...
    nice post!
    Anonymous said...
    She looks like she should have little fairy wings :)
    And don't worry,a time will come when she will let you know what is on her mind..lol..my daughter is 12,a chatter box fairy now :)

    Thanks for sharing,
    JJ said...
    Very nice.
    I see you,
    JJ
    NML/Natalie said...
    Your daughter and this post are lovely :-)
    WDKY said...
    Bless... she's a little angel.

Post a Comment