3/30/2006

unnoticed


when I walk through this life I often overlook your tiny bud pushing it's way up through the hardened earth.
so much strength, so much power - to exist in such a dangerous place.
yet you grow into something beautiful, and still - most days you go unnoticed.
I saw you this morning, stretching your tiny petals towards something warmer than the earth beneath you.
Capturing rays of sun, wrapping them inside of yourself, believing that if you held on tight enough - you too would be warm.
your hope is infectious and so I stopped to bask in your uniqueness.
you resemble someone I knew not so long ago.
I must remember you - tomorrow.

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday HNT_1

8 Comments:

  1. ~Tim said...
    noticed
    remembered
    HHNT!
    JJ said...
    Beautiful post - beautiful picture.
    I see you,
    JJ
    Rex said...
    I agree your hope is infectious. Have missed reading your blog.....and I come back to a wonderful one! Thanks for sharing.
    Caterpillar said...
    That was so sweet! I love hope, it's such an amazing thing!
    kimmyk said...
    I love springtime.

    Everything is fresh and new.....
    TJ said...
    very beautiful post and photo--I'm sorry I've been away so long...
    WDKY said...
    Mmmmm... every aspect of you is beautiful, mind and body. Happy HNT, sweetheart x
    The Dummy said...
    Very nice post.

Post a Comment