1/06/2006

a pause in reality


Yes it's true, I'm actually going on a vacation. It's to nowhere exotic but it's not Chicago and my company doesn't have an office there...that's what matters. It's warmer than 35 degrees so to me, it's balmy. There is white sand and an ocean just footsteps from where I'll be laying my head at night. I'll be able to spend the entire day in my flip flops and bikini with no lawyers in sight, at least not ones I have to cater to.

So my friends I will try to post while away but it most likely will be sporadic since the last thing I'll really want to do is turn on my laptop because then I'll be forced to check my email and be reminded a reality is back here waiting for me when I return. It's ok to be in denial as long as it's only temporary right?

À bientôt mes amis, être bon et être heureux.

12 Comments:

  1. NewYorkMoments said...
    Bonne vacance!
    WDKY said...
    Have a wonderful time and a safe journey. I'll miss you, as I'm sure you know.
    madameplushbottom said...
    Have a wonderful vacation you deserve it. I hope you don't turn your computer on because your time might be more blissful then.

    Take care, relax, feel the sand between your toes and enjoy the smell of the salty air and the sounds of the ocean.
    Caterpillar said...
    Have a wonderful, wonderful vacation, NWC! Relax, feel the sun on your face and be so happy to be alive and experiencing all that life offers!!

    And I'll be looking forward to your return!
    PG said...
    oh, sweet sweet sweeeeet vacation.
    Remember, please, to look up into the blue sky for me, squint your fabulous eyes a teeny bit, and smile.
    Life is sweet.
    Enjoy, my darling Chicago friend.
    =)
    ladylongfellow said...
    Enjoy your vacation! Good lord, i hope you're too busy to blog! We do want a full vacation report and bragging about the warm sunny weather, of course, when you get back! Take care...
    JJ said...
    Have a great fucking time! Relax, enjoy, and think of me......lol.
    I see you,
    JJ
    Blondie... said...
    Have a wonderful time and enjoy yourself NWC. Be too busy for us unless it is to tease about how wonderful it is.

    I'll miss you.

    ~R
    Joe said...
    Hope you have a wonderful vacation!
    k o w said...
    Be good.
    kimmyk said...
    Yeah vacation!!!

    Have fun!
    SL said...
    Have a good break, get back safe.

Post a Comment