5/18/2006

worth a thousand words



Some say a smile is worth a thousand words...I tend to agree. A smile can melt even the coldest of hearts. A smile can send a heart a flutter where once there was only stillness. A smile can dissolve anger or initiate peace. It can cause confusion or answer many questions. A smile is free as long as you expect nothing in return. It can be the reason someone comes home every day or the reason they never leave. A smile is beautiful no matter who's face it belongs to.

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday HNT_1

14 Comments:

  1. Michelle said...
    And what a beautiful smile that is. She is adorable.
    Smiles are also contagious, I know that I am smiling after seeing that picture.
    Anonymous said...
    Oh Net, I just love your spirit :)
    thanks for sharing~
    PG said...
    I bet if more people saw smiles like this on a daily basis there would be less anger in the world.

    Can I tell the whole world to come here?

    Happy Thursday, friend.
    Unknown said...
    There is real scinece behind the effect of smiling. See Malcolm Gladwell's "Blink!".
    Sunshine said...
    That's an awesome smile! Thank you for brightening up my day!
    Blondie... said...
    What a beautiful smile and I'm so glad you shared. Happy HNT to you!
    Rex said...
    Those right there are the best kind of smiles!
    Caterpillar said...
    She is so incredibly adorable - and seriously, her big smile just brightened my day and lit a little smile in my heart - just by seeing the picture! I can't imagine the kind of squeezes you get in your heart when she smiles at you like that!

    I can't wait to have a little son or daughter to give me smiles like that every day!
    Trudging said...
    Wow, what a smile!!
    ~Tim said...
    Such a bright face
    HHNT!
    Mama Dukes said...
    must be such a blessing to see that smile reflecting your own
    NML/Natalie said...
    Beautiful smile :-)
    WDKY said...
    Beautiful. And the smile of a child always seems special to me.

    Happy HNT, darling x
    JJ said...
    The title of the post speaks volunms.
    I see you,
    JJ

Post a Comment