5/18/2006

worth a thousand words



Some say a smile is worth a thousand words...I tend to agree. A smile can melt even the coldest of hearts. A smile can send a heart a flutter where once there was only stillness. A smile can dissolve anger or initiate peace. It can cause confusion or answer many questions. A smile is free as long as you expect nothing in return. It can be the reason someone comes home every day or the reason they never leave. A smile is beautiful no matter who's face it belongs to.

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday HNT_1

14 Comments:

  1. Michelle said...
    And what a beautiful smile that is. She is adorable.
    Smiles are also contagious, I know that I am smiling after seeing that picture.
    Tab said...
    Oh Net, I just love your spirit :)
    thanks for sharing~
    e.e. said...
    I bet if more people saw smiles like this on a daily basis there would be less anger in the world.

    Can I tell the whole world to come here?

    Happy Thursday, friend.
    AAwoken said...
    There is real scinece behind the effect of smiling. See Malcolm Gladwell's "Blink!".
    Lex-Sunshine said...
    That's an awesome smile! Thank you for brightening up my day!
    Just Some Gal said...
    What a beautiful smile and I'm so glad you shared. Happy HNT to you!
    Rex said...
    Those right there are the best kind of smiles!
    Caterpillar said...
    She is so incredibly adorable - and seriously, her big smile just brightened my day and lit a little smile in my heart - just by seeing the picture! I can't imagine the kind of squeezes you get in your heart when she smiles at you like that!

    I can't wait to have a little son or daughter to give me smiles like that every day!
    Trudging said...
    Wow, what a smile!!
    ~TVS said...
    Such a bright face
    HHNT!
    Christine said...
    must be such a blessing to see that smile reflecting your own
    NML said...
    Beautiful smile :-)
    WDKY said...
    Beautiful. And the smile of a child always seems special to me.

    Happy HNT, darling x
    NMAMFQLMSH said...
    The title of the post speaks volunms.
    I see you,
    JJ

Post a Comment