5/24/2006

moments

I started writing a post about how much I hate Wednesdays...mostly because it's in the middle of the week, not too close to the beginning of something and still too far from the end of it. I hit backspace over my words because I started thinking...how negative am I? I'm letting the upset stomach I have dictate how I'm going to feel about the rest of this day. I suppose it's not unlike the many times that I let one event dictate every moment that follows it. So, I'm here...munching on saltines and hoping that I will be strong enough not to let this morning sickness ruin the enjoyment I should be feeling from this pregnancy. I can do this right?

Remember, each moment owns itself. Let the lease on the bad ones expire quickly.

Happy Wednesday.

7 Comments:

  1. Sunshine said...
    Awesome! Way-to-go and turn yourself around : )

    I hope the morning sickness passes and you can enjoy being part of the miracle!
    Mama Dukes said...
    Reminds me of Bob the Builder's tone---

    Can we do it?? YES!! WE CAN!!

    Enjoy your pregnant Wednesday.
    Michelle said...
    I hope that you feel better.

    Wednesday's are not so bad, that means 1/2 of the work week is over and there are only two more days until you can have some "you" time.
    kimmyk said...
    I woke this morning thinking it was Thursday-but it wasn't. I was late for work..my children late for school....I didn't like my Wednesday today-and I'm not preggers...so I can't find any good in it right at the moment.
    JJ said...
    Happy Wednesday to you and I hope you feel better real soon.
    I see you and a baby too,
    JJ
    Mellissa said...
    I think this Wednesday is great - because I got to spend a moment with you - if only on your Blog...

    I think you are wonderful NC. Keep up the saltines...what a miracle it all is.

    xoxo,
    Ladybug
    Mama Dukes said...
    Just thinking of you and hope you are feeling better today
    hugs
    C

Post a Comment