8/16/2005

When you become last.

My sweet baby is sick. Remember when you were a kid and you were sick, all you wanted is for your mommy to hold you. Well, I'm now the mom and I must say it's pretty nice to be needed...I think. I should say it's nice to be needed until...you are needed to administer the nasty pink medicine that is supposed to taste like cherry but really tastes like pink flavored chalk. It's nice to be needed until you are the one needed to wake up at 3 a.m. to comfort the baby that can't breathe because her nose is stuffed up...which brings me to the part about being needed to 'unstuff' the nose with that clever invention called the snot snuffer'. I'm all about being needed and I love my darling girl...but sometimes I wish I was invisible and the only thing that needed me was my pillow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment