8/22/2005

Losing touch...

I had some really great friends not so long ago and because of life or just my sheer stupidity, we've lost touch. I think about them often, not that it matters since they can't exactly see inside my head. I've decided that somehow, some way, I'm going to let them know I still care about them. They are such wonderful people and they have each contributed to who I am as a person, that I think it's only fair that I keep in touch, even if they don't want me to.

It's hard you know...being an adult. I've realized through many trials and tribulations that friends really are the most important asset that a person can have. Although I have friends that I do keep in touch with regularly, I've never lost sight of how important a role the ones I have not kept in touch with actually are. People shape you, and if you are lucky, you get the chance to thank the ones that had a positive influence on who you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment