4/27/2006

I'm Positive



I'm positive about a lot of things in this life of mine. I'm positive at the moment that I'm pregnant and I'm positive that I'm ecstatic over the new little soul I will soon have the chance to know. I'm positive that although life is sometimes down right painful, sometimes - it's not. I'm positive that my heart is big enough to love more than one person. I'm positive that this heart of mine sometimes feels too small to love myself. I'm positive that there are people in this world that do not deserve children. I'm positive that there are people in this world that any child would be lucky to have as a parent. I'm positive that when someone I love is in pain - I feel it as if it were my own. I'm positive that I cannot save everyone that needs saving, but - I'm positive I can save myself. I'm positive that I come here to this place each day because I need all of you. I'm positive that some tiny part of cyberspace - needs me.

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday HNT_1

17 Comments:

  1. Sunshine said...
    OHMIGAWD CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! How wonderful! How blessed!!!! Hooray for you!!!! keep us posted on everything! What a joy to help God create a miralce!!!!
    WDKY said...
    Now that's what I call nekkid. Happy HNT, sweetheart x
    PG said...
    SUCH an awesome HNT. Better than ANY other one on this entire www.
    And I mean that, with all of my heart.
    xoxx
    Anonymous said...
    I am positive you are one of my fave cyber writers & bloggers
    because you are really a postive human being..
    positively with out a doubt!
    Mama Dukes said...
    when you are in the too small heart for you---we have room for you--positively
    Caterpillar said...
    You're absolutely wonderful!!
    Unknown said...
    I just saw this regarding autism and Aspreger's. FYI only.

    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/04/25/health/webmd/main1542773.shtml
    or here
    NML/Natalie said...
    Yay for you! xx
    ~Tim said...
    I'm positive this is the loveliest post I'll read all day.

    Congrats and HHNT!
    kimmyk said...
    Yahhhoooo!!!!
    Mellissa said...
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

    Wow, I am thrilled to hear this news from you!!!!!!


    YIPEE, YIPEE, YIPEE!!!!

    Lots of love,

    Mellissa
    Shannon said...
    congrats
    Rex said...
    I'm positive you're one of my favorite blobs too.
    JJ said...
    And I'm going to be a Cyber God Mother! Woohooo!
    I see you,
    JJ
    Anonymous said...
    Congratulations!
    Blondie... said...
    OMG!!!! How exciting for y'all...

    Congratulations babe.

    ((hugs))
    keda said...
    lovely!!! congratulations. that really was nekkid*

Post a Comment