1/04/2008

Two days in a row


Ok, now I've been swamped today but I promised myself I was going to write...so here I am. This whole week has been going so slowly which is sort of ironic because this whole past month I've complained about how quickly time flies. My son turned 1 in December, can you believe it? It really does just seem like yesterday that I was big and preggie and now here I am chasing that little guy around. He's not walking yet...but the way he's cruising around the furniture and behind his push walker...it'll be no time before his little feet carry him all on their own. My daughter is going to be 4 the end of February and she's much smarter than me, or at least she thinks so. The drama in our house is beyond crazy...who would have thought it would start this soon. But anyway, time passes so often and we never seem to notice it much until some milestone happens and then we go, "Where did the time go". I remember when I was a kid I'd always say, "I can't wait to be a grown up," and my mother would say, "don't wish your life away." Boy was she right. Most times being a grown kind of sucks. What I wouldn't give to be a kid again when the most important decision I had to make was which friend I wanted to invite over after school.


Oh well....to leave you with a few pics of my life lately enjoy some pics of my beautiful angels. I'll be back soon.


4 Comments:

  1. Lori said...
    They are beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

    And is that a REINDEER over your daughter's shoulder in one of the photos? SANTA LIVES!!!
    PG said...
    The photos are adorable! I truly miss having kids in my life!
    kimmyk said...
    i loved the photos!
    especially the one with your "little man" wearing a tie. ha! adorable!!!

    i can not believe how big they are. 1 and 4. sheesh. Time indeed does fly.

    Enjoy these days...

    Oh and is that you in the middle photo? If so, nice to finally put a face with a blog.
    keda said...
    oh gorgeous! i've missed here it here. and so nice to see you all looking so happy! beautiful!

Post a Comment