3/12/2007

from here to eternity...

It seems like an eternity since I've posted and although some may think I've forgotten my blog friends, nothing could be farther from the truth. Honestly I've thought about this place often but life had me 'tied' up. After Patrick was born I took 3 months to enjoy being a mom but now it seems the time has come to leap back into my other reality. Coming back to work was hard the first day. I must have kissed my sweet babies ten times before actually making it out the door and as I sat on the train blasting my music trying to drown out the whispers of a reality call I wasn't ready to hear, I realized that for once in my life I was actually content. It's such a strange feeling ya know? There have been so many moments spent searching for something more than what I already had that I'd kind of forgotten what content actually felt like. It feels damn good.

So much has happened since I've been away, some good, some bad. I guess life wouldn't be life if it didn't have both of those ingredients would it? At least it's given me much to write about so I hope you'll stay tuned because starting tomorrow I have some pretty deep stuff to scribble across these pages. I know...you're thinking "Networkchic has deep things to write about?" Amazing isn't it? :-)

I've missed you all and in between my catching up on work I promise to visit each and every one of you.

6 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    I msu be in sunc with you. I was reading my blogroll and said, "I wonder how my friend is?" And here you are once again after a brief, although completely understandable sabbatical.
    I want pics of this little guy!

    God bless you and yourn.
    NML/Natalie said...
    Lovely to hear from you and glad that everything is going well for you. I was only thinking of you a few days ago. Take care and give your little man a wave for me x
    WDKY said...
    Oooooh... you're back :-)

    Give Patrick a big kiss from Uncle W!
    lash505 said...
    Its great that your back I missed your posts..
    keda said...
    ooh i missed you too!
    and the littlets look so beautiful up there.

    :)
    Mama Dukes said...
    beautiful babes
    Yup, you have a higher power and so do they

    I have missed you and am glad you are well and content and missing me too

    hugs!

Post a Comment