3/30/2007

Happy Friday



I was going to write about something serious, something not pleasant but worth thinking about. I changed my mind after looking at these new photos of my kids. You know what? It's Friday and I don't want to think about anything other than how damn lucky I am. So instead I am going to share a new pic of my kids. I have to laugh every time I look at this because it's truly an exact expression of my daughter's personality. It seems she's a lot like me, always looking sideways at people wondering what they are really thinking. My son is a lot like his dad....he just sits back and takes it all in and then gives me one of those "Are you kidding," looks when I've gone overboard. Ah...children really are the most wonderful gift in the whole wide world.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

  1. keda said...
    ooh that's so very happy and beautiful!

    and yes, they really are. :)
    have a wonderful weekend together sweetness.
    Lori said...
    What wonderful blessings you have. They really are so beautiful.

    I hope that you have a wonderful weekend as well!
    Southern Sweetheart said...
    So very sweet! And they are beautiful!!!
    Trudging said...
    (-: Very cute kids. You are right, the are a great gift.
    kimmyk said...
    Patrick is just lookin' at her like she glows isn't he? Isn't that sweet?!!! Dear little miss princess looks like he might have a poopy diaper. LOL! Adorable little ones NWC!
    ~Tim said...
    What a great photo!
    Lori said...
    I hope everything is going well. Happy Easter to you all!

Post a Comment